9 & 18 Hole
Dear Spooner Golf Club Members and Patrons,
The Ladies Golf League is looking for golfers of all skill levels to join us in 2021. Our league promotes friendship, camaraderie, social interaction and is just a great way to spend time on the golf course. There are opportunities to play 9 or 18 holes and there is no commitment to play every week. Here is a breakdown of what the league consists of throughout the year!
Play on Tuesdays (May 11 – September 13)
- 9 and 18-hole Leagues (Choose one or switch between the two)
- Tee times start at 9:00 am
- Sign up each week – golf when you can make it!!
- All golfers and handicaps levels welcome – join any time throughout the season
- Pro Shop makes the weekly pairings and tee times based on sign-ups
- League fees of $40 that supports the weekly prizes
- Enjoy a mix of individual, team and scramble events
- League begins May 11 with an official opening scramble and luncheon June 1
- Food and beverage special’s each week for league members
- Host of 18-hole scramble “Hope Fore the Cure” fundraiser
Enjoy the game of golf — meet new people — have FUN!
Please contact the Pro Shop to answer any questions or for more information.